MEC Modern Events Calendar Repeating Events show every day

I’m using the M.E. Calendar version 4.1.0. My events that should repeat once a week are all of a sudden showing up as occurring EVERY DAY. If I simply click to edit the event and click “Update”, everything is correct for a while. Then it goes back to showing up every day.

Hello Brenda,

Thanks for writing in!

If the events are showing up every day then please try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. At the same time please make sure that you are using latest version of Pro Theme and supported version of MEC.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I tried disabling all 3rd party plugins, and the problem remains. I have version 4.1.0 of M.E. Calendar and Pro version 2.5.5. I will send a secure note with login info. Thanks.

The events in question are Wednesday Activities, Journey Through Psalms, and Everyday Evangelism.

Hi @shortbg,

I’ve created a calendar page and I could see that the events are repeating just fine:

http://www.highlandterrace.org/?page_id=2015&preview=true

Could you please double check on your Ends Repeat and Exceptional Days?

For more information, please also check the video on this page:

Let us know how it goes!

It does seem to be working now. I did not make any changes. Possibly disabling and re-enabling some plugin???

Hey Brenda,

There could be a plugin conflict which is resolved when you deactivated the faulty plugin. We’re glad it’s working now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.