MEC - Modern Event Calendar - UPDATE 2.2.0+

Please, update MEC to the latest version.

About Visual Composer (formerly), the latest version working like a charm - yes, I have the standalone registered version of. I don’t know WHY only 5.2.1 as official part of X.

Hello @eperroud,

Thanks for writing in!

Please understand that we need to test the updates that plugin developer releases and then integrate the same to our system so as to avoid any compatibility issues. We don’t want our customers to face comptibility problems just for the sake for updating the plugin instantly when plugin developer has released an update. Rest assured our developers are working to test and integrate updates released by plugin developers round the clock. I would like to inform you that today we have released an update for Visual Composer i.e version 5.4.3. You can refer the version compatibility guide to know more about latest supported plugin versions:

Thanks.

As I have a standalone version of WP Bakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), yes… and works fine. I believe that MEC version 2.2.0+, likewise, but I do not have the standalone version of.

Even like that, the bleeding edge addons and 3rd party plugins are forces to modernize themes and their integrations. The same logic is valid to WPML support to Pro, recently.

Thank you very much.

You’re welcome. Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.