MEC List/Toggle view

Hi support!

As Facebook isn’t really working at the moment for displaying events I’m using a simple table right now, as this does it for me. Today I discovered MEC and gave it a try. I choose the list view with toggle/accordion style. Unfortunately it doesn’t look as it should.

Here’s screenshot as PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6hrmkahpcbdv8k/MEC.pdf?dl=0

Above is my site, below is the demo on https://webnus.net/modern-events-calendar/list-view-accordion-style/.

Could you give me instructions on how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Thomas

Hi There,

The calendar shortcode is working fine on my local installation:

Could you please clarify about your issue?

Please also check the version of MEC plugin is 3.2.0:

Thank you.

Hi!

Thank you for the reply! I’m on 2.3.6 and MEC is also on the latest version 3.2.0. Okay, I see your screenshot. It looks the same on my side.

What I mean is this: The event title is shifted downwards. I would expect it to be centered with the date respectively with that vertical line (separator) like on this image:

Could you offer me some css code to achieve this?

Best regards,
Thomas

Hey Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your events page and I see the title correctly. It seems like you have been able to fix the issue with the following code:

.mec-wrap .mec-events-toggle .mec-toggle-title {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Can you please confirm. Thanks!

Hi Nabeel!

The support from MEC gave me the following code to fix this:

.mec-wrap .mec-events-toggle .mec-toggle-title {margin-top: 0;}
.mec-wrap .mec-events-toggle .mec-toggle-item-col {padding-left: 20px;}

Unfortunately I still got no solution to fix the loading time. MEC slows my site down extremely.

Regards,
Thomas

Hi @sedminek,

Glad it’s fixed now. As for performance, Hey there, contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

And are you on shared hosting? It may affect the performance of the site too.

Thanks.

Hi Rad!

Thx for your hint! I increased the memory. It’s on a dedicated server. Still MEC is loading forever. It’s for sure not a coincidence, that there are a lot of posts telling about performance problems with MEC. But I understand, that this is not your side of responsibility :wink:

Thx a lot for your support anyway!

Best regards,
Thomas

You are most welcome!
We really appreciate for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.