MEC - expired events still displaying

Hi there,

I am using MEC plugin and have selected for events to be hidden “on event end” in the settings, and then in my shortcode i have selected “hide expired events” - and yet still expired events are still showing up.

Thanks,

Sophie

Hi there,

I checked the link you have provided and it does not show the previous events and the event is stating from April 22 which is today.

Please follow the general troubleshooting steps below if you see the problem still:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Clear your browser cache or check the website with another browser.

If you still have problems please add few sample events and a test events page and get back to us with the details.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.