MEC error form

There is an error in the
event reservation page at the end of the form, in the privacy agreement
field always appears the character “” “Acconsento all’utilizzo dei miei dati Privacy Policy” that in the setting there is not.
I tried to rewrite the more you want and save but it always remains.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Lorenzo

Hey Lorenzon,

Thanks for posting in! This issue could be because of your single quote. It must be the correct one like ' and not ´.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

No sorry,
My setting is like this attachment

When i saved and upgrade the page i see so

I do not know where he comes from
the typeface \ .

Can you help me?
Thanks
Lorenzo

Hello There,

I have logged in and I can confirm the the quotes were escape and added with \' character. This is something that needs for the plugin to be changed thus we can consider this as a bug. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the creators of the plugin will be made aware of it.

For the meantime, please refrain from using quotes or other characters in the label.

Thank you for your understanding.

ok thank
I await updates.
Do you advise me?
Lorenzo

Hi there,

As this is a bug related to the Modern Events Calendar and we are not the developers of the plugin we can not give an ETA or inform about a fix.

We sent the bug report to the developers of the plugin as a report and as soon as a new version of the plugin releases and after testing for the compatibility with our theme we will release the update and you will see the update message on your WordPress installation.

The update release of the plugin is subjected to the Bundled Version rules. Please read this article Bundled Version section for more information:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.