MEC Calendar Views No Longer Function

I am using Shortcodes to output MEC calendar to a page using the display options:
Skin: Full Calendar Default View: Monthly/Calendar View with the variety of views available enabled. All of the Search form settings are also enabled.

Everything worked perfectly until the latest update. Now none of the views change when clicked, the search function does not work, the drop down dates or drop down categories no longer have any apparent functionality.

I tried other views and skins as well but the functionality is still lacking.

Please help, the client is not happy.
Using Pro with Child Theme.

Hi Angela,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing your referenced link, I see the following error on the console log.
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

If you have added any custom JavaScript into your site, please remove them temporarily and test your issue again.

Also try disabling your child theme temporarily by activating your parent Pro theme and re-test your issue further.

I see that you’re using a caching plugin with minifications enabled. Could you also please try disabling your CSS/JavaScript minifications temporarily, clear all caches and re-test your issue and see if that helps. You can also check the following resource if required (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I JUST discovered that I can shutoff some of the Minify/combine JS preference from WP Rocket (the caches plugin that I am using) for that specific page and it fixed the problem.

Thanks for your speedy reply!

Glad to hear that, remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.