MEC Calendar latest version

Hi there,

I was having an issue with a bug on the MEC calendar and had originally put in a ticket with Webnus, and they told me that we needed to have the latest version which is 4.1.0. On our sites, we are using the MEC calendar plugin that came with Xtheme, and they are showing as needing an update, but that an update is not available. Are you guys able to get the latest update?

Hi @tkcostello,

Thanks for reaching out.

We’ll surely provide updates for the bundled plugins, but we can’t provide it right away once the author provides one. It would still need testing along with our theme.

May I know which issue or bug you’re referring, maybe it needs immediate attention.

Thanks!

No worries. That makes sense.

This was one of my issues: https://prnt.sc/ngxvjn, this was the other: https://prnt.sc/ngxvq8. The second issue, they asked for permissions to get in and take a look at the site and I haven’t heard back yet. The other was resolved, but that was since I updated to the MEC lite which is the 4.1.0, but you lose some nice features when leaving the original plugin provided by you guys.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Hi @tkcostello,

Looks like data inconsistency, I’ll forward this to see if we can check it with the latest. Though, it might not be since the MEC support isn’t fully sure either.

Thanks!

Hey There,

MEC 4.1.0 will be out next week. We always have a slight delay when it comes to the release of new versions as we test them for compatibility with our theme.

Awesome!! Thanks guys!

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Any update on the Update? LOL I am having a lot of bugs and everytime I get with Webnus, they are saying that those should all be taken care of after updating to 4.2.0

Hello @tkcostello,

Thanks for updating the thread.

The supported version of MEC is 4.1.0 that customers can update from Plugins > Installed plugins section. For more information, you can take a look at version compatibility guide:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.