MEC Calendar: Bookings export function not exporting any data

MEC Calendar Plugin: The bookings XLS and CSV export function not exporting any data. It was successful in exporting data the first time but since that first time, it only exports the header with no booking records. ​Please advise.

Hello @bradmaclean,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

before I go through this time-intensive effort, can you confirm whether you were able to replicate the issue or not?

Hi @bradmaclean,

I was unable to replicate this issue on my local installation. The export files look good:

Regards!

… did you follow the mentioned scenario to export a second time after a successful export?

Hello @bradmaclean,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your installation? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.