ME Calendar Booking Form

Not sure if I’m missing something, but the booking form for ME calendar is not showing up on post as I designed it. It only has the default name, email & website fields. I changed it in ME settings and also on the individual post, but to no avail. Here’s the url:

Hi Denaj,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your referenced URL and I see the form loading.

However I’m not sure the changes that you’re expected to see or what you have set within your backend. Could you please provide more information on what changes you want to do along with a screenshot of your backend, so that we should be able to assist you further.

Thanks!

No matter what changes I make on the backend the frontend doesn’t change. Here’s a shot of the backend.

Hi,

The form that you see in your events page is the Comment Form and not your booking Form.

Booking Form will be visible under countdown.

It is not showing in your end because it was not configured correctly.

Kindly refer to the links below

Thanks

Ok. Let’s forget about the first problem I sort of fixed it. I didn’t realize that I had to offer tickets even if it’s free admission.

The new problem is that the fields on the front end don’t line up with the backend. There is an extra name and email field.

This is the backend:

and this is the front end:

Hello @denajseymour,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Yes, I can see duplicate name field on the website. Please try following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I removed all css and javascript and disabled all plugins to no avail.

Hello There,

I have logged in and checked your booking form. Please be advised that the name and the email is the default fields in the form. You cannot remove it as it is part of the form in this plugin. You will just need to remove your custom fields “Fullname” because it is already redundant.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.