Maybe a bug with inline editing

I have the issues below:

1. If I add a text element, edit the text with inline editing and after I try to change something from element setting like text size, my text changes back to default.

2. If I add an image to a text element using the inline editing, in a 3rd level subpage, I get a 404 for that image. Using the classic text editor on left sidebar is works normaly.

I tried all the above whith all my caching disabled (Apache, website, cdn, browser)

Hi @Aft,

Thanks for reaching out.

There are known issues with inline editing which were fixed in the Cornerstone 3.2.5 version and I checked your two sites and they are both outdated. Would you mind updating them and test it again? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Hello @Rad,

I see this on pro theme validation settings:

Installed Version
2.2.1 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
2.2.5 CHANGELOG
Checked Every 12 Hours
Check Now

But there is no update button anywhere. Neither on wordpress themes notification appear any message to inform for update.
Also I checked wordpress updates, where it says that all themes are updated.

Hi there,

Please go to Dashboard > Updates to update the theme and the plugins.

Hope this helps.

I’m using wordpress as multisite installation. I check Dashboard-> updates but nothing is showing. I was able to make updates on my pro theme and plugins on a previus version. I can’t remember which version was that.

Hey There,

With Multisite installation, you can go to “My Sites > Network > Dashboard > Updates”.
And if you are not using Pro theme in the main site, you may need to update the theme manually.

Please see "“Manual Updates” section from this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Regards.

Thank you @RueNel. Onother issue I came up with todaya, is that urls also do not appear correctly on third level subpages.

Hi @Aft,

May I know which site has this issue? I checked your two sites and there is no 3rd level menu in the navigation.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.