Max-width of the content of one specific page

Hello,

How can I set the max-width of the content of one specific page?

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for writing in! When you create a Cornerstone page, first select the following page template (Blank - No Container | Header, Footer) under Cornerstone settings.

Then further, you can click on the Row of your each page section and disable inner container and also you can set Width and Max Width properties.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your example page URL to check your issue further.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Thank you!

I noticed there is a gap below the last section (page with no footer). I don’t understand how to remove it. Can you please help me?

URL: https://neowebsite.io/guide-2019-creation-site-internet/

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Upon checking, it seems to be related to your child theme customizations. Could you please try deactivating your child theme by activating your parent X theme by head over to Appearance -> Themes section.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Thank you. I tried to desactivate the child theme but it did not solve the problem.
Here are my credentials:

HI @Lecoqdigital,

I have just checked the site you and there seems to be something that adds whitespace to the scripts in the footer area.

Have you added some custom codes to your site to include some scripts? If so, kindly double check the codes. If you haven’t added any custom code, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.