Massive problems in graphical interface

Hi,

Working on Firefox on iMac on this site - https://sundayfolk.nl/ - and encountering several annoying issues.

First, I made a button which doesn’t show up at the front end:

Then I noticed this, in the builder:

and on the front end:

On the sponsor page I made this:

which shows up on the front end like this:

I have no idea why this is and it doesn’t matter which browser I use. Pro is up to date too. Please help!

Hi @yingfuli,

Thank you for writing in, most commonly (but not limited) that issue is caused by a broke HTML markup or a CSS syntax error some on your Theme Options, Header CSS, Footer CSS, or element CSS.

Please check all your custom HTML markup and make sure all tags are written correctly and properly closed.
For the custom CSS, please check all those mentioned custom CSS areas above and check your CSS for syntax error and address it, you can use this tool for checking CSS.

Also, please clear all your caching plugins/features.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi,

I restored to a back-up and re-did the adjustments I needed. Probably took me less time than to figure out where I went wrong :wink:

Hey @yingfuli,

That’s smart, we’re glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.