Marginless Margins

Knowledge says to click “margin less margins” I don’t see that the option, is the following the same?

Hello @cjdrocks,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can enable margin less column Under Section > Row > Click Search Icon > Setup > Marginless Column. https://cloudup.com/ckXpl2BdMjK

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Got that part, but per the sample below, I basically see what looks like a layers of photo/text (or maybe button?) I don’t see how this is constructed as apparently layering elements is not possible. I have looked in the knowledge based and even imported the demo, no luck.

Hey @cjdrocks,

The leaves image is a black and white image and set as a row background. The colors are column backgrounds with opacity below 90%

The text with icon on top are featured box elements

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

That’s cool, thank you, I see if you click advance it opens up the image below. Is there an example of using both the lower and upper layer? Or why ?
Also I’m assuming the Parallax is a movement effect?

This is really powerful :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Please read this post for more information about the Upper and Lower Background Layers.

Hope this helps.

Yes, it helps a ton, thank you, one more question and I’ll let you go.
Above “text with icon” is referenced, I don’t see that in elements, can you point me to where I find that?
Thanks in advance

He was just mentioning about the content of the Feature Box element which is another element in Cornerstone that you can add to the page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.