Marginless Columns Not Displaying

Trying to use marginless columns, but when I load the page none of the content or formatting appears.

Hi Kismet,

Thanks for writing in! Most probably it could be a caching issue. If you’re using a caching plugin on your site, make sure to purge all your cache and also clear browser cache before testing. Please refer to the following resource (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, check the PHP version running on your server and make sure that you’re running PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues.

Further, you can disable your 3rd party plugins except your Cornerstone plugin and see if you’re encountering a plugin conflict. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

Also if you have added any custom CSS rules into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area, remove them temporarily and test your issue further.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

HI Thank you. Unfortunately, I still can’t get it to display properly.

I will send you the details in a secure note.

Thanks

Hi Kismet,

I have disabled your caching plugin and now I can see the changes when updating your page with margin-less columns.

Also I have enabled Advanced Mode under Cornerstone Settings -> Preferences tab, so that you will see all the advanced options in Cornerstone.

Without margin-less columns.

With margin-less columns.

Hope that helps.

It still doesn’t seem to load on my end.

Hello Kismet,

The section is not displaying because you have added a custom css in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS;

#x-section-1{
	display: none!important;
}

I already have commented it out and now the section is displaying.

Please check the page now.

Ahh… I see it now! Thank you very much for your help.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.