Marginless Column Inner Container Margin Setting

Good Day! I am interested in how can I edit the margin of the inner container in marginless columns.

For ex, if I am importing the marginless column it comes with 3 columns with margin setup for inner container. When I modify the row and set columns to 5, there are no margins for column 4 and 5. How to apply the same margin as used for column 1,2 and 3?

Thank you for your time!

Hi Jay,

Thank you for writing in, that is strange because if you set the ROW to be a Marginless all of its Columns should not have margins with each other.

Please ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)
and Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers,

My query is regarding the customization applied to elements, placed inside columns. please have a look on the screenshot. First 3 columns imported with marginless columns. Insert any element there and they looks fine.

Change the number of columns to 4, 5 or custom and try to insert any element in new columns. The alignments are different now. Not finding the customization options to change the appearance of column 4 and 5 to match with 1,2 and 3. Wish the newly added columns inherit the default characteristics. Thanks

Hello Jay,

Thanks for updating in!

Please be advised that each column has it’s own column default settings. Each time you add a new column, it will have the default setting. If you want to have the same setting, save the setting of the previous column as a preset and the apply it to the new ones.

Hope this helps.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.