Managing licenses

According to the word press dashboard, two of my sites have “lost” or no longer are referencing their license codes. Upon review in the themco manage your licenses page, the sites still have a code associated with them. When i copy the code over to the validation page on the website dashboard an error displays stating that the particular code is associated with a different site and that i can manage that back on the themeco site. But… That’s what I just did. i cant seem to figure out how to get it resolved.

the sites are:
meritvending.com
merit-inspections.com

Hi There,

Please remove your URLs from https://theme.co/apex/licenses and re-assign.

After that go back to your websites and go to Wp Admin > X and insert de code again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the response. I have tried your suggestion again and it worked for one of the sites merit-inspections.com. however meritvending.com is now providing me with a new error.

"“We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.”"

I have even tried using a different license from my available licenses. same issue.

Thanks for your help on this.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, you added the information using the Summary feature of the post which is public and not safe. You need to use the Secure Note functionality of the post to give us the confidential information.

I edited your reply and moved the login info to a secure Note. For more information kindly read this article:

I checked your website and managed to add the license so you now have the license validated.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.