Managing all those text and headline presets

Hi
I love the functionality of saving presets in named sets. In fact I love it so much that I have created many, and now I need to consolidate, rename, etc.

Q1
Is there any way to centrally manage all text and headline presets?

Q2
Also, is there any way to make changes made to pre-existing presets be applied back to all instances of that preset? this would be akin to being to modify a MS word style, and having the text display properties be adjusted over the whole document.

THANKS

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can manage all your Preset on Template Manager (X > Templates and filter it just by preset)

Unfortunately, Presets are not dynamic so if you want to change something on your element, you need to go back on each of those and do the changes. You can update the existing preset by saving an updated one with the same preset name.

Template Manager

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

thanks!

Now, in there the only functionality I see is delete and “download template”.
Can you confirm that there is no re-arrange of the list?

I assume the title “download template” is applicable to presets too?
THANKS

Hi There,

By saying “re-arrange of the list” do you mean to sort? You can definitely sort the templates by Name, Type, with Preview, or if Hidden.

Yes, it is applicable to all templates, (Content, Header, Footer, and Presets).

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

No I mean the order in which they show up in the pull down menu, when i go to use any of them inside the elements.

Hello There,

The order of those templates in the dropdown is by ID number. The last template being added will appear last. Regretfully you cannot rearrange the output in the dropdown.

Hope this helps.

can i put a request to make this order easy to change. Makes it much easier when level 2 follows level 1 for example

Hi @flashfog,

We can add this to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.