Making background color really transparent

Hello,

I was trying to make the background colour of element’s sections, rows and columns really transparent, but all what I get when I used the given option, is a white background instead… I also tried to force my way through some easy CSS lines, but without success. Which is the right way to do this?

Thanks!

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that you are using Blank - No Container page template because default page templates has a white background color for the content area. If that does not work maybe this custom css does:

.entry-wrap{
  background-color: transparent;
}

And if still that does not work, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look. You can create a secure note and insert the WP credentials. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hi!

I tried both of them, but they are not working, no matter what. I’ll add the WP credentials in a secure notes like you said.

Hi Alberto,

Please add this code in the Global CSS:

.x-container.main:before {
}

Here are some related links for further reading:

Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks Jade,

Your CSS is working, but just when I change the page layout, to a one with a container… I don’t think that’s an intended purpose, as it should probably be the other way around, but only that way it seems to work as it should.

Thanks

Hello Alberto,

For boxed layout, please try to use:

.x-boxed-layout-active .site, .x-boxed-layout-active .x-site {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.