Make mobile menu permanent on everything other than a desktop

Hi there, how do I make the mobile menu permanent on everything other than a desktop?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please keep in mind that the default mobile menu will only display in smaller screens. This will not work on desktop screens. If you want to have a menu that displays both in mobile and desktop, please make use Superfly menu menu instead. You can install this in X > Overview > Extensions. Please make sure that the theme is validated to be able to see the extensions section. To know more about this plugin, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

I think you misunderstood, I want the full menu on the desktop, but I want the mobile menu to display on the ipad, landscape

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. Regretfully the mobile menu will only display in small screens less than 980 pixels. The ipad has a resolution of 1024x768 pixels and this is the reason why you are seeing a mobile menu in portrait mode and the full menu in landscape mode. Even if we try to display the mobile menu and hide the desktop menu in landscape mode, it will still not work because the mobile menu is only clickable in screens less than 980 pixels. We can add this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.