Main Product Images not Changing when variation selected

My main variable product images are not changing when color is selected by customer / frontend.

sparkslide.com is my website

If you go to fidget spinners or phone cases i have a selection from 4 options of spinners (different colors) and 2 options for phones also different colors, they are different products but rather simple variable products as far as products go.

everything is set up correctly in the variable products (image set, dollar amount, shipping - everything) - when a color is selected the main product image does not change to reflect the customers choice (all that happens is the color is selected and a little ‘clear’ text pops up underneath the tab.

What should happen is the main image should change colors to the one that the customer selected. I was told it could be woocommerce conflicting with the X theme. Please advise
thank you

I have the newest version of X theme and woocommerce version 3.1.1

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.