Main menu on mobile does not open

Hi,

My website was doing fine, but a day or two ago the mobile menu stopped working. What I mean is that when you click on the hamburger menu, nothing happens.

The rest of the website is perfectly fine, but on mobile the main menu does not open.

My website is ileadcanada.ca

The issue occurred before I had any caching plugins. This morning I installed WP Rocket thinking it might help, but it made no difference.

Hello @mailboyfresh,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I can see that you are using the latest version of Cornerstone 3.0.4. However, on the other hand I see that you are using old version of X Theme 5.2.5. Please note that it can cause compatibility issues. I suggest you to please update X Theme to the latest version and that should fix the mobile menu problem.

You can refer our update guide and changelog for more information:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant

This is going to sound silly, but I cannot seem to find how to update the theme. On all of my other X Theme installs it’s always found under Dashboard > Updates, but in this case that option does not appear.

Do you know where the update option is hiding in my dashboard?

Thanks,
Ismail

Hello Ismail,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

As you are on a multisite setup and because scripts can’t be executed at the network level, it become difficult for themes to provide automatic updates. In that regards I suggest you to update X Theme and Cornerstone manually. You can refer our knowledge base article to update X and Cornerstone. Kindly scroll down to Manual Updates section:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.