Main/home page is not working

Front page/home page is not allowing me to make changes while it is allowing me customize the other pages on my website. How can I fix this!?

Hi,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

5. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that doesn’t help please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure note

Thanks.

Hi Aysha,

Have you done some migration before? It looks like corrupted, and the slider too. It says no record found due to the slider in the masthead, but there is no assigned slider at all.

I’m able to fix it by disabling the slider plugin and re-saved the masthead slider setting with deactivated status. Please check and the builder is now loading for your home page. It seems to be looking for non-existing slider.

Thanks!

Hi Aysha,

Those issues are missing images, please navigate to X > Theme Options > Header and re-upload/re-assign your Logo.

The same thing for that mike and jess missing images, inspect that Images and re-upload/re-assign your image. I have placed a place-holder image in it for now so you can easily change it.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.