Mailpoet Premium - does it do what it says?

Hi,
Thank you for the great job with your templates.

I’m confused with Mail Poet Premium plugin thou. On the validation page it says that it adds premium features to free version and unlocks the limit of 2,000 subscribers.

That was one of the reasons I’ve recommended “Pro” to one of my latest clients. This client has a little more than 1,000 subscribers. We’ve sent the first newsletter and got information that all sending services were terminated due to reaching 1,000 subscribers limit. We (me and my client) are confused now…
Does or doesn’t this plugin unlock 2,000 subscribers limit?
If it doesn’t, why does it state that it does?
That’s very misleading.

Please, let me know.
Thank you.

Hey @wbgraphics,

We’re sorry to hear this issue. I’ll forward this to our third-party plugins manager so he can verify if this is a bug with the MailPoet developers.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Thank you very much!

You’re must welcome,

Cheers!

Hey,

Any news about my question?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hey There,

After testing this on our end and talking to MailPoet we can confirm that MailPoet Premium is lifting the 1000 subscriber limit. Please make sure that your MailPoet as well as MailPoet Premium are running on the latest version as otherwise they are not compatible and won’t activate the removal of the limit. If that did not resolve the issue please provide us with the WordPress login credentials so we can take a look. Thank you!

Hey,

Thank you for your reply.

I’ve checked Mailpoet plugins version on website and we have got Mailpoet 3.39.2 and Mailpoet Premium 3.0.73 installed. I believe these are latest version.

When I go to activation key tab (in settings), I can see two messages:

Premium key was successfully verified. (green letters)
Mailpoet send service key is invalid. (red letters)

Both messages are visible at the same time.

When I go to “Emails” tab I can only see the information that I’ve reached 1,000 subscribers limit and sending was stopped. I can’t even see to whom it was sent and no statistics, just the limit info and info that I should visit Mailpoet page and buy the key.

When I go to our Mailpoet account it also says that the 0-1,000 limit was reached and I can see upgrade offer.

What can I do? Please, advise.
Thank you.

Kindest regards.

Hey @wbgraphics,

We love to check your site. Please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.