MailPoet Premium activation

Hi,

I was under the impression that X-Theme comes with premium support for MailPoet. I installed both the regular version as well as the Premium one as described in other support posts.
I however am getting this message in the installed plugins section:

What should I do? How do I fully activate Premium?

If I try to update manually I receive a response:

Kind regards,
Julian

Hello Julian,

Thanks for writing in!

You are getting the error message because as of today the supported version of Mailpoet plugin is 3.0.50. Our developers are doing the compatibility testing for the new version of Mailpoet. Once compatibility testing is done, we will release the update package that can be used to update the plugin.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

So I don’t have to do anything special? The prompt for payment and registration is irrelevant? No need for a license key?

Kind regards,
Julian

Hi Julian,

Yes, please ignore those notices. We’ll be the one to provide an update for the plugin.
Kindly monitor our version compatibility page for updates

Thanks

Hi again!

I see the MailPoet has been released through the Version Compatibility page. I do not understand however how to update it. If I try through the Plugins page, I am greeted by the same error. Do I need to download the update from somewhere else and apply it?

Kind regards,
Julian

Hi Julian,

I was able to install the MailPoet Premium plugin v.3.0.51 from the validation page:

Please follow this article to update your plugins:

Let us know how it goes!

Hi again,

Version 3.0.51 is installed successfully already. There is however already a version 3.0.53 which I am unable to install. Is this expected. Should I just worry for the .51 version?

Kind regards,
Julian

Hi Julian,

The latest supported version with X of MailPoet 3 Premium is 3.0.50. The update you are seeing if from the vendors end.

We are still currently testing for compatibility for the latest version of MailPost with the theme and the other bundled plugins. Once everything okay, we will be releasing an update on our end and you should be able to update your version.

For now, since you are on the latest support version, your installation should be fine. You can keep track of the support version here:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.