Mailchimp non-functional [jetpack]

Hello, I followed this article exactly:

https://jetpack.com/support/extra-sidebar-widgets/mailchimp-subscriber-popup-widget/

and my popup form isn’t functioning correctly. It may have to do with the theme I’m currently using Themeco. My latest version is: 5.2.2

I also have Mailchimp for Wordpress installed on the dashboard as well, but for some reason, I still cannot get a popup to function on the main page, and I know I have the right settings on Mailchimp.com itself.

Any ideas?

Hello Dominic,

Thanks for writing in!

The code:

<script type='text/javascript' src='//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js' data-dojo-config='usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false'></script><script type='text/javascript'>window.dojoRequire(['mojo/signup-forms/Loader'], function(L) { L.start({'baseUrl':'mc.us18.list-manage.com','uuid':'4e4d36d73ba050b1b22f235fc','lid':'8d32179a6e','uniqueMethods':true}) })</script>

was added inside the header widget 1. Even if it is header widget bar is enabled, it will not display because you have created and used a custom header builder. The header is now being replaced. Please edit your homepage and at the bottom section, insert a classic raw element or content area and you can place the mailchimp code in the classic raw/content area element.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you, this worked perfectly. I had a feeling the themepro theme was probably overriding what I was trying to edit, but I also didn’t know what else to do.

Again, thank you!

You are most welcome!
We’re just glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.