M.E Calendar options not available anymore

Hi, I used ME Calendar 4 months ago and all was working fine. Now what happens is that SETTINGS, the suboptions are not available. I click but only is available the first option. Not the ones below. So when I click the suboptions nothing happens

It says to add the license code to be able to use all the options. Is that the reason? Is it not included with “PRO”?

Hello @Iban,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are experiencing a JS error on the page which has affected the other options of the plugin. Do you have any caching or minify plugin? Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings resolve your issue? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Thank you here is the information

Hello @Iban,

Thanks for writing in!

I have logged in and investigated your issue. There is a JS error on the page.

It may have come from one of the outdated plugins installed on your site. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ok l’m going to. thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.