M.E Calendar - grid view not working

Hello,

The widget is not working for me even though every is set properly.

This is what I would like to do in a section on my homepage.

This is on of the only two display I can use.

Please, can you tell me what the problem and advice me on the steps?

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? Is it a shortcode or the event’s index page? Because they function differently as the setting could be specific for each.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given information is not working and the page you mentioned leads to a 404 page.

As I do not have access to the website I will give some general troubleshooting steps:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information. You need to update to version 6.0.4 of the X and the version 3.0.4 of the Cornerstone.
  2. Make sure that you have the 2.6.1 version of the M.E. Calendar.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Add a sample page and add the shortcode in question to the Cornerstone using the Classic Raw Content element and give us the link.

Thank you.

Hi there,

What’s the site URL again? I tried the domain equal to the email address you provided but it’s not X.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I checked and it should be set to masonry view, so I went ahead and configured it.

Thanks!

It’s not the grid view that I was going for but it is indeed way much better than before :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you so much !!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.