Lost Integrity1 template when I up graded to Pro

Purchased a cool looking template integrity1 - in X then upgraded to Pro now i have to go back to MIT to get a wordpress site? I need some help - how do I get those cool looking demo sites?

Simple easy to follow instructions to load intregrity1 onto my site is what I require - my thanks

Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing in, yes the PRO has no demos like X, however PRO has the Design Cloud that lets you import a pre design templates and used it throughout your site.

Design Cloud Library
The Difference Between X & Pro

Please consider the Design Cloud first.

Cheers!

Thank you for your reply - I did check out the design cloud Library and the Difference Between X & Pro - I was looking for a cool easy to use design and the sales pitch worked, the issue is I really do not have the time to learn an entire system for one page… How can I revert back to X ?

Hi Michael,

I recommend contacting your hosting provider and restore your site to the date when it’s still displaying okay. Upgrading from X to Pro shouldn’t do it, there could be difference in header or footer, but the content and design will remain the same.

And for now, you can install your X theme downloaded from Themeforest and activate it from your site. Or, you can simply activate your X theme from your site, it’s probably still there as Pro installation doesn’t overwrite the existing X theme. Please do that first so we could see what’s the issue switching from X to Pro.

Thanks!

Uploaded another template and PRO is gone from my workpress site? I am OK with that - please process a refund - no harm no foul

Hey Michael,

I will forward this to our leadership team for review. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that Pro didn’t meet your needs. I’ve gone ahead and processed a refund for the conversion fee you paid, and reverted your license to the original X license you purchased. This will enable you to access the demo content again.

Thanks for trying Pro, and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.