Lost/can't see content after editing, saving and exiting template

Hi,

I used a start-up template that X theme offers. After editing my template, saving and exiting I noticed half my content has ‘blanked out’, it hasn’t deleted as I can move the content into another element and it comes back. I just can’t see it in the template that I originally edited! I hope this makes sense. Please help!

Marina

Hello Marina,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try increasing PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If the problem is still there kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please validate your theme.

Once you do that, You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

Validated the theme and tested for plugin conflict. Unfortunately, still no luck.

Any other suggestions?

Marina

Hi Marina,

I assume you have this issue on the homepage only, is that right? as I’ve added some contents to the contact us page and I can see the content is there. So, regarding the homepage, I noticed that every “Book Now” button has this broken script code:
<script>!function(e){var t="shedul-embed-button-
I’ve deleted it already from some buttons -but not all of them- and you can see the contents starting to appear again on the homepage.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.