Lost call buttom

Hello,

I had a click to call button in the navigation bar on mobile custom coded.
It has been on my website until the last few days when the staff was working on my website. I think it may have accidently got deleted during that time.

How can I re add the phone Icon on mobile next to the hamburger?

I also had social media icons on my desktop menu which is now gone along with the phone number.

Hello Justin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It will require some custom development work which falls outside the scope of support we can offer. However, I can share some pointers that will help you get started.

I see that you have already installed child theme. First, copy _nav-primary.php from /wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/ under /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/. You will have to create the necessary child folders in child theme. After that you can add the Phone Icon code after line number 16 that ends with:

<span class="visually-hidden"><?php _e( 'Navigation', '__x__' ); ?></span>
</a>

Please make sure topbar is activated under X > Theme Options > Header > Miscellaneous. If social icons was added in menu items then please take a look at solution mentioned in following thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.