Logout on navmenu not click?

use buddypress and youzer plugin, the problem is that you use the option of THEME OPTIONS / BUDDYPRESS / NAVBARMENU / ON. and I work well. but when you deactivate that option, the problem was that the logout did not work anymore. I run it and it does not respond, clean cache, change theme, disable all plugins, disable youzer and buddypress plugins and nothing. everything was working fine just activate and deactivate that option and the logout did not work anymore. I have no code knowledge but I can try it if you can help me thanks

Hey Paleuia,

I checked our BuddyPress menu integration and there’s indeed a Login link but there’s no Logout link. I’ll post this in our issue tracker so that our development team would be made aware of this and might fix this in one of the succeeding releases.

For now, you’d need to use a third-party plugin that will allow an addition of Login and Logout links in the menu. There are several of them in the WordPress repository.

Thanks.

ok i ll waiting for a fix on next updates, thank you so much :grinning: please dont forget , i have many plugins and i don’t want to add more.

thanks for your time. :wink:

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.