content: 'text goes here';
   font-size: 20px;
  width: auto;
  margin-left: 10px;
  letter-spacing: 1px;

}

Hope it helps!

Hi Joao,

Also, the primary menu that i am getting on my website is not what is there on the demo of non profit

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

http://wordpress-156311-458519.cloudwaysapps.com/

Hi there,

The cause of the menu not showing is that you installed the SuperFly plugin which overrides the default menu functionality. Please disable that plugin.

By the way please update the theme to version 6.0.4 and the Cornerstone to version 3.0.4.

Thank you.

hi chris
are the updates not automatic :frowning:

Hello There,

Automatic Updates does not mean that it will update itself automatically. It means that you can do the updates right in your dashboard. You still need to click the update button manually when there is an available update for a theme or a plugin. In most cases, you will need to backup the site before doing any updates and this is one of the reason why it does not update the theme or plugin automatically. The update will only happen after you have selected or clicked the Update Now button link in the plugins section or in Dashboard > Updates section.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.