Logo problem after updating

Hi, my problems persist. I just updated another website with the latest version and also the lost logo. Now I have 3 websites that have no logotype.

I start my own support case?

Hello again, here I have created my own case regarding one of our websites that has no logotype anymore after updating.

www.skarsgard.se
www.delour.se
www.varnamonaringslivsgala.se

Some are not working.

Hi There @uffelorentzson

Thanks for writing in! I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having this issue. I have tested all 3 sites and I can confirm that the logo is not displaying correctly.

When checking all 3 sites, I see that your site URL is not outputting into your image path.

Please head over to Settings -> General section on your WordPress backend and see if you have set your site URLs correctly.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials along with your FTP credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Thanks, it works now!

You’re welcome @uffelorentzson! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.