Logo not showing in header

My logo won’t show in the header, I have reloaded it, tried disabling the SSL plugin mentioned in another forum and also contact host about CDN disable as mentioned in the same article but none was found to be activated.
The issue is on this site: pamelamcdonaldyoga.co.nz

Hey Laura,

I have checked your site and it is the site name that displays instead. Have you tried double checking the setting in X > Theme Options > Header > Logo Upload > Source.

If you already set the image, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello Jade,

I have the same issue with header logo. I have tried the option with third party plugins, but it didn’t work out.

Have you already find the issue which causes the conflict?

Hi @Etrooperz,

It seems you’re using the text logo right now.

Could you please delete all the text under Theme Options > Header > Logo - Text?

Then assign the image to Theme Options > Header > Logo - Image > Logo Upload:

If it still doesn’t help, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi Eduard,

Thanks for providing the details. I have checked your site and there is a Javascript error that is causing the issue.

Kindly update X and Cornerstone to the latest version then try to set the logo in the Theme Options again.

Also, I have removed the details you have posted in the Secure Note because you are not the OP of the thread and secure notes could be visible to the original poster so please post another thread in case the issue persists and provide the login details in there.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Do I need to backup something before updating? Or there is nothing that can be removed during an update?

Hi Eduard,

Yes, backing up is always recommended and should be an SOP when updating.

You may use this third party plugin.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.