Logo & Menu on both sides +logo shrink effect

Hi,
I wonder if it is possible to have a centered logo and menu on both sides? I was searching through the forum, but I am still unsure how to achieve it. I am using Integrity.

I have found this post, and this is the look I would like to achieve:

However, this user has a pro version of the theme.
I would also like to add a shrink effect to the logo at later stage

Hi @pablo102,

Thank you for reaching out to us! What you have in mind can easily be done if you are using Pro theme. You can simply create a bar with the container in it. Adding two custom menus on each side containers and the image logo at the center container. And if you are using X theme, it can only be done with custom modifications which is beyond the scope of our support. We would highly recommend the use of Pro theme instead because this is already a custom header and Pro theme is best suited for the job.

You might need to check these threads:

For the logo shrinking effect you can follow this thread here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/change-header-from-transparent-to-opaque-on-scroll/60570/2

Hope this helps!

Thank you,
In that case, can I switch to pro?

How will that affect my current website?

Hello @pablo102,

Please check out this knowledge base article if you want to upgrade to Pro theme.

When you install Pro theme, all the X theme settings and all the pages created in Cornerstone will be the same.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.