Logo in sticky bar doesnt stay on same place

Hey,

thanks for this nice support forum, its great! :slight_smile:

If i load the site, everythings good, then i scroll down the logo adapts, but if if rescroll to the top, it stays small, as it was while scrolling down. Here is the link: dev.fenner-musik.de

what can i do?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi,

I tried and it seems to work on my end.

See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/O4uFUB5NpI

May I know what browser are you using.

Thanks

Hey Paul,

thank you.

I use Google Chrome and it just happens somentimes. Even in your video after the second time going up again, the logo doesnt go completely big again. I have the same problem, just even stronger.

I just saw, it depends on the speed how fast i scroll. the faster i scroll, the more it stays on top. As if it it had no time to reposition itself.:wink:

Hi there,

You’re right, it doesn’t quickly change from 70px to 42px back to 70px. Since it’s done by javascript, there is a bit of delay, though, in my own installation, there is no delay at all. Maybe it’s due to the video above, could you try removing it while testing? You can put it back once we’re done testing.

Thanks!

Video removed! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Sorry, I mean the entire bar where the video is. The trigger offset is based on the first bar, and it’s a bit of delay. You may provide your login credentials as well and I’ll try it. I can’t promise any fix, but I may try some workaround.

Thanks!

Ok, here is the login:

Hey there,

I could replicate this issue in our Default header template. This only happens if you quickly scroll to the top. I’ll forward this to our development team. If this is critical for your project now, please don’t use the shrink feature.

Thanks.

Ok, thank you. It’s not critical, but it would be cool, if… :slight_smile:

Hi again,

We’ve reported the issue to the development team and it will be fixed in the future release of the theme.

Thank you for understanding!

Super cool! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :slight_smile: