Logo in nav bar on home page

Hi,

That is no longer available in the recent version of the theme.

To remove the tile, you can disable it under Page Settings.

Then to remove the container, you can add this in Cornerstone > CSS

.entry-wrap {
        box-shadow: none;
}

.x-site {
    background-color:#fff;
}

Hope that helps.

I got everything sorted out except the 1) logo reducing too small and the bar staying the same (not resizing with it) and that was after I changed the 50 to 0 as per your request and 2) the layout for the content/sidebar issue.

Hi again,

1. I see you’re using desktop navigation even in smaller screens which is taking up much space, it’s shrinking the logo when viewed in small screens. Please use Navigation Collapsed element for small screens, this should make things better.

2. The layout you’re referring is specific to Icon stack and I see you’re using Integrity stack and you can choose any template under Page Attributes > Template. In order to use a sidebar template, make sure your content layout is set to content left, sidebar right or sidebar left, content right under Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design

Hope this helps!

1. I added the collapsed menu element to the menu but why is the circle with the 3 lines icon showing up on the desktop version when I only chose the last 3 smaller device sizes for the collapsed menu icon to show up on? Also, the downward arrow is crashing into the words and the circle turns into an oval when I move the window.

2. I changed the layout to content left, sidebar right under Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design but nothing happened. It’s still full width. Mind you, it is slated as fullwidth for the site but I also changed it to Icon under the Stack menu and nothing happened as well. It remained full width so I am not sure how to resolve this.

Hi there,

1. The navigation collapsed isn’t hidden from desktop,

Please inspect the navigation collapse and go to its Customize section

1. That page is using a page template, and it’s the Blank template. Please edit your page and go to Page Attribute section and change its template to default. Or if you’re within the builder, click the gear icon on the left side (settings) and change the Page Template under General section.

Thanks!

This is what I get when I clicked on the last 3 devices in the Collapsed Menu:

1 Chrome

2 Chrome when I resize the window the whole nav bar with the logo and menu icon circle at the end completely disappears!

Here’s what it looks like on Safari…what is that shape at the end? lol Then when I resize the window, the nav bar disappears too.

I did another job where I had all of the Inline devices clicked on (color was showing) then on the collapsed menu, the last 3 small devices were chosen and it worked out ok but it is not working here. I didn’t click on the devices in the Inline menu on this website. As well on Safari, the logo is reducing to a ridiculous small size again. This is so frustrating!

1. Ok I see the sidebar now. I just have to remove the header title which I don’t want there. Is this an additional 250px for the sidebar added to the 1320 or is it part of the width? What is the best size to use for the full width of the website? In the Header video he uses 1320 but the standard is 1200 isn’t it?

Hello There,

Thanks for the updates.

1.) Nothings displays in smaller screens because your bar it self is hidden in smaller screens. It should be visible in all screens. Only the navigation menu and the mobile menu will have to use the “Hide During Break Point” options. I went ahead and edited your header correcting the settings. The navigation inline element should be hidden in smaller screens and the navigation collapse or mobile menu should be hidden in large screens.

2.) Icon stack has a unique sidebar layout. It is being set as fixed in the left or right side of the page. You can set the width of the sidebar in the theme options and it is part of the browser width. The remaining width is for the page content. You mentioned that you removed the page title or header title. Did you use the option to hide the Page Title in the Page Settings or modify the template in your child theme? I would recommend that you do not just into that modification yet. You should make use of the different page templates present in the theme. Please check out this knowledge base for more details: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

Hope this helps.

1. Thanks so much for that RueNel! But I am still getting an error on Safari with the circle icon for the mobile collapsed nav bar version. I am not sure why the icon looks like this. I checked it on my phone and the circle turned into an oval but when I resize the window on my desktop screen, the circle icon looks like this:

How can I fix it? It looks ridiculous…kinda like a designer bee. lol

1. I used the Page Title in the Page Settings to modify the template. I used the default template under Page Attributes then went into Theme Options, chose Icon from the Stack menu, then chose Content Left, Sidebar Right.

What is the best width to use for my website…1320 or 1200?

Thank you RueNel for your help. You’re very good!

Hi,

1. To fix this, you can add the code below in Header > CSS

@media(max-width:767px) {
    .e93-3.x-image img  {
        width:300px;
    }
    .e93-5.x-anchor-toggle {
        min-width: 44px;
    }
}

1. It really depends on your preference and audience.

Kindly refer to the links below.

https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/best-screen-size/

Thanks

That code did not work Paul. This is what it looks like in Safari after I dropped the CSS code in:

Grace

Hello Grace,

I have tested your site in Safari on my iMac and it is working correctly.
This is what I am seeing:

Please clear all your browser cache or use Private Browsing mode in Safari.

Please let us know how it goes.

I cleared the cache and also used a private browser but it’s still showing up like the last image I posted so then I updated Safari and that didn’t work either! But I checked my Blackberry and it’s ok. I checked Firefox and it’s ok so and it’s ok on Chrome but I am not sure why it’s showing up this way on Safari?

Grace

Hi Grace,

Would you mind letting us know what OS do you have and what version of Safari, so we can try to replicate the issue on our end.

Try using incognito/private mode of your browser where there is no caching.

Thanks,

I am using OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6.

I tried using the private browser but it still appears that way.

Thanks for your help!

Grace

Hello Grace,

I have checked again your site in Safari and Chrome and still I could not replicate the issue.

Please test it using another computer or machine.

Wow. Ok. I don’t know why it’s like that on my computer. I even put it through the anti-virus Malwarebytes and it’s clean. As long as it doesn’t show up on everyone else’s screen. Thanks for your help Rue. Much appreciated.

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help too Paul.

Grace

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.