Logo in login doesn't appear

Hi there,

I want to ask, why my logo doesn’t appear in my login page? Although, i have upload the logo through white label.

Here it is i also attach the screenshot.

Looking forward for your reply.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind disabling/reenabling white label option again? Then try to upload the image again. From the source code, on your login page, I can see width and height properties of the logo is set to zero thus we can’t see it. Please try the process again and check if it’s fixed the issue. I have checked your logo image on my installation and it is working.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Eventually, It is the retina support option that makes the logo doesn’t appear in my laptop. In your opinion, do yo think that i should keep enable for retina support or disable it?

Thanks before for your concern.

The Retina option is for Apple devices with a Retina screen. If you’re not using such a device, you can disable the option.

If you need it enabled, please ensure you’re using the latest version of the White Label extension. You can check the latest version in our Version Compatibility page. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

If you’re up to date, you might be using SVG. In that case, please only use JPG or PNG image format. If you’re not using SVG, please give us your site’s URL and WordPress Admin credentials in a Secure Note so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your respond. I have solved the issue :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.