Logo Image Not Inserting Into Header

I’ve tried inserting an image from the media library onto the header via the customizer, but nothing happens after choosing image. I have over a dozen X-Theme installations, and I’ve never come across this bug. This is a brand new install and everything is updated to current.

This must be an issue today, I am with you. Ive done this multiple times and just finding this issue today!

Hello @RedHare2007 and @Morode,

Thanks for posting in! We have investigated this issue and we can confirm that this is a bug in the recent release. Our developers were already made aware of the issue and doing a fix for this already. A patch release will be rolling out in next few hours.

Please bear with us.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know this issue has been fixed for the point release we will push to automatic updates today.

Great! Thanks for the reply.

You’re most welcome!

Hi,

Please let us know if you are still having issues with this.

Thanks.

I am still having issues :frowning:

Hi @morode,

Have you tried clearing cache after updating it to the latest one? I couldn’t confirm it since your sites are behind a coming soon page.

If the issue still persists after updating it to Pro 2.5.2, or X 6.5.2/Cornerstone 3.5.2 while the cache is inactive, then please open a new thread about this issue and provide your admin login credentials in the secure note and we’ll check.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.