Logo - Image Logo Upload Problem

Theme Options > Header > Logo - Image > Logo Upload > Source

I’m able to choose an image, but the image doesn’t appear in the Source window or on the site.

Hello Jimmy,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi, Guys,

I was able to replicate this issue on my end.

I will forward this to our web development team for review.

Thanks

Hi @paul.r

I can confirm that issue on two independent fresh installations, really troublesome.
This is a crucial issue and needs a fix as soon as possible please!
We’re not able to create/setup sites for clients, the logo image is indispensable.
And we would like to avoid switching from X to another theme for meeting deadlines!

Please give us an update as soon as you know when this issue is solved and a bugfix is released.

I have also discovered this issue on my websites. Look forward to the fix.

I have also noticed this issue and took a screenshot that may help your dev team

http://intentmktg.com/screen-shot-2019-03-07-at-8-10-00-am/

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know this issue has been fixed for the point release we will push to automatic updates today.

Fixed now on:
X 6.5.1
CORNERSTONE 3.5.1

Glad to hear that! Cheers!

WOO-HOOOO!!! It works. Thank you, Staff Gods!!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Hello, We still have problems on several of our websites with this theme. We have updated to the latest version of the theme and Conerstone. We have waited for the empty cache.

Hi @uffelorentzson,

Thanks for updating this thread. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If that fails, we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your site details in a secure note. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, my problems persist. I just updated another website with the latest version and also the lost logo. Now I have 3 websites that have no logotype.

I start my own support case?

Hi @uffelorentzson,

Please start a new ticket and also provide us with your website URL/Username/Password.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.