Login Screen

Hi,

When a user logs in to my website and goes to profile there’s nothing visible (activities, friends, etc). But when you click log out, everything comes back. Please please look into it.

Thanks a lot
AJ

Logged in screen

Logged out screen

Hi @abheeshekj

This issue has been fixed in a recent release. You need to update the theme and Cornerstone plugin to the latest stable version following this guide:

Thanks.

hi, i have never done an update earlier :frowning:
also, i have used text editor all this while, not cornerstone. will i lose data?

Pls reply!

Hi Abhishek,

If you do not use the Cornerstone you will not lose data, but you still can use the Cornerstone in the newly added pages.

**Imposrtant: **It is very important that you have a complete backup of our website before doing the update to make sure you have a way to restore your current version if there is any possible problem.

Thank you.

Hi I have updated the theme (not the child theme, which is active). But still there are no changes to my issue

Hi,

This is the main functionality of the website, but its not working. Please look into it as i am unable to sort it out on my own!
Thanks!
AJ

Hi There,

I could see that you’ve updated the X theme to the latest version but not Cornerstone plugin.

I went ahead update the Cornerstone plugin to the latest as well.

Could you please check your website again?

Let us know how it goes!

hi, the issue still remains
i cant see anything when i log in and click on “profile”

Hey AJ,

I checked my test site that is using the latest version of X, Cornerstone and BuddyPress and the Member’s page links are complete. This shows that the issue might only be happening in your install.

I see you’re using a caching plugin, Breeze. Would you mind clearing your all caches and then deactivate it?

If that does not help, please allow us to deactivate third party plugins and switch to the parent theme. Please also give us FTP access.

Thanks

Hi, this did not help :frowning:

I deactivated all third party plugins and switched to the parent theme but the issue persists. Please give us FTP access so we could investigate deeper. The one you gave was for WP admin.

Thanks.

Hii!

I don’t know how, but it has started working :slight_smile:
Thankyou so much! Guess disabling the 3rd party plugins did it

Thanks again
AJ

Hi @abheeshekj,

Happy to hear that it is working already.

We would like to help you with the 3rd party conflict however it would be beyond the scope of our support.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.