Locate atypical script implementation in X Theme Ethos Stack

Good day!

On one of our sites, a previous admin implemented a snippet of JS directly into one of the theme php files and I’m having difficulty locating it via the editor (or by any other means for that matter.) If you look at the source code in your browser at https://uAttend.com, the script opens at the end of the document at line 2334 (Script ID x-custom-js). We’re using the “Ethos” stack in the X Theme and I’m wondering if you could point me in the direction of the php file most likely to be serving this script right before the body tag closes on each page. Thanks!

Hi Jay,

Thank you for writing in, The x-custom-js is under X > Theme Options > JS

By the way, your X and Cornerstone is not compatible, your Cornerstone is up to date but your X theme is behind. Please update X theme to the latest version as well (6.3.8) to avoid incompatibility issues.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

OUTSTANDING :grinning:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.