Loading problem with Cornerstone

Hello,
I have a loading problem with Cornerstone. This only occurs with the start page. The Font Awesome symbols that I have placed in the same way as on the other pages:
<i class =" x-icon "aria-hidden =" true "data-x-icon =" & # xf019; "> < / i> ,
are not displayed and Cornerstone doesn’t stop loading.

In fact, the Classic Text fields that I have added for that reason aren’t displayed at all since two days from now on.
Up to that it has never been a problem.
But I allready had the same problem with the Icons I had chosen from X for Buttons and so on weeks ago.

I already read some posts here and set memory limit in my wp-config.php like that:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

I also did that trials with .htaccess and deactivated all third party PlugIns without any effect.

Maybe You could help me with that. I don’t know what to do anymore to solve it.

I am using the child theme of X.
I think I didn’t really understand what to do to update in the correct way with X and Wordpress as well.

The X version (or X-Child Version?) is 6.1.6, there are automatic updates, checked every 12 hours but the latest version available is 6.2.5.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for writing in and the details!
I can see you have added a few HTML tags to a Classic Header element.

Header elements are not allowed to use HTML tag lie DIV, You can use STRONG, SPAN, I, inside that.

As you have added DIV tag its consider as invalid markup by the editor and it’s not showing up.

Please clean up those codes, the page will work fine.

Hope this helps!

Hi Basanta,

thanks for the qick reply.
Sounds very logical.

Maybe you can also tell me something about the missing Symbols from X, wich I had have used before.

What is the reason, that these dissapeared?
And how can I get it back?

Many thanks.

Ingo

Hi Ingo,

I can see you have incompatible versions of the theme and cornerstone.

Please update your theme to latest Version.

X Version 6.2.5

Remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.