Loading issue since update

Hi,

I can’t edit my site in cornerstone. I recently updated cornerstone. The site just loads constantly…https://www.kohlipeisland.org/
I have looked at some previous threads and made the following changes…

htaccess
php_value upload_max_filesize 1000M
php_value post_max_size 2000M
php_value memory_limit 3000M
php_value max_execution_time 180
php_value max_input_time 180

created php.ini file…

upload_max_filesize = 1000M
post_max_size = 2000M
memory_limit = 3000M
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 180

wp-config.php File

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘3000M’);

Still no luck,

Regards,

Emma

Hi Emma,

Firstly, Koh Lipe is my most favorite island in Thailand!

As for the site issue, did you also update X to the most recent version as it might cause an incompatibility issue if it’s either X or Cornerstone is updated. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If both are updated but you still can’t load Cornerstone pages, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi, Thanks for the advice. Seems like the issue was with cloudflare. Seems to be working correctly now after I put it into development mode. However I just noticed on the home homepage 2 buttons are missing on lap top. On mobile they are still there. I noticed in the source code they seem to still be there. I have noticed this in the past when upgrading x things disappear from certain devices yet on others they are still present. I have never opted to exclude anything from any devices. Can you please advise on why this is happening?

Thanks

Hi @emma7,

I could see that you’re using the Hide During Breakpoints option in your section.

The button is missing from the second container(display on desktop screensize).

Please double check again.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.