Loading Demos

hey guys

i just purchased the theme and trying to import APP demo ,but for some reasons is tacking forever to import.
any idea why importing demos is so slow?

have more than 30 mins and still waiting…

i could bot getting done , tacking forever, close it. not a good start hope i wont regret buying this

thx

Hi there,

Please kindly read the troubleshooting section of this article for more detailed information:

Hope it helps.

Hi there,

Have you tried the steps mentioned in the article? Kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

posted a secure note.did the steps and still staying like that.

importing other demos than APP demo worked.looks like app demo have some troubles for some reasons.

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I can see you are not using X theme, some other theme has activate in your site.
The cornerstone is activated but not validated. Please active x theme and validate the licence so that we can check the issue for you.

Thanks

i activated the other theme just to keep my site online.feel free to activate x theme and import APP demo.import app demo and leave it like that.

thx

Hello There,

I went to the Appearance > Themes and I only see one theme. X theme is not present there so I cannot activate it. Are you using multi site setup? Please enable the theme and so that it can be activated on the site. Or maybe, please enable the theme for us so that we can import the APP demo content for you.

Thank you in advance.

done.please import APP demo.

thank you

Hi there,

Thank you, I accessed your website and tried to install the APP demo, I see the Internal Server Error 500 on my browser console:

This shows there is an error on the server but we do not have access to be able to see the actual error. Please kindly enable the WordPress debug mode to be able to see what is the actual cause.

One possible reason is what we already mentioned in the demo article and that is the PHP Memory Limit. To be on the safe side please kindly Increase the PHP Memory Limit to 512MB.

Also, contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the ** PHP Max Script Execute Time** to 300. It is 30 for you. I installed the WP ServerInfo plugin and you can see those options I talked about by going to Dashboard > WP-ServerInfo menu.

Thank you.

well, this is first theme i ever purchased that give me so much troubles. too many problems and i will pass using this theme for now.

thx for now

You’re welcome. This usually is caused by hosting limitations and performance.

Thanks.

tried one more time and this time i reinstalled wordpress. this time finally worked and i could install the APP demo.
this thread can be closed now.
thx

Glad it’s okay now and thanks for sharing :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.