Loading Cornerstone problems: left pane ok; preview pane NOK

Every time I load Cornerstone from my WP-site…It loads without a problem except the cornerstone logo on the rightpane keeps jumping up and down and I can’t see the preview of my site! So it is difficult to make any changes at all.

Can you help me please?..I’ve looked in the forum but I can’t find the answer to my problem! I’ve been going through A related problem in the forum but no results.
WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks had no index.php, got the latest version of X and Cornerstone

Hello Marc,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can see that you are using Autoptimize plugin. Please clear the cache and see how it goes. In the mean time, please try out following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hopefully you’ve received my credentials to log in my WordPress dashboard?

Thank you so much.
Marc Duwé

Hi Marc,

I have disabled your Autoptimize plugin and then I was able to load your Cornerstone editor (see secure note).

Since you have a caching plugin (W3 Total Cache), you will also need to purge your server cache time to time, if you don’t see your edits immediately. You can refer to the following resource if needed (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much for your quick help! So grateful…what a great service :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.