Loading a Stylesheet from wrong location

I see some issues with X-themes loading a stylesheet from the wrong location and I see someone in South Korea trying really hard to hack my site from IP 160.202.162.44 other than that no errors.

The X themes issue appears as:
*24578#0: 273489 open() “/var/www/vhosts/codeanddev.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/x/framework/css/site/stacks/icon.css” failed (2: No such file or directory)

So basically the icon.css file is not where x themes is trying to get it from. Let me know on how can I fix this kind of issue. It might cause my pages to break or could cause more issues in the future.

Hi there,

There are two separate issues you described.

1. The attacking which is happening: You will need to consult with your hosting service provider to prepare defensive measures regarding this. It is not related to our product and completely out of the support scope. Thank you for your understanding.

2. I checked our installation of X and we do not have such an error. I double checked the case with 2 other installations. It seems to be related to your environment which we need to find the cause:

A) Completely backup your website and make sure you have X version 5.1.0 and Cornerstone version 2.0.5 installed: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

B) If you have a Child Theme, temporarily disable it and see if it fixes the problem

C) Remove and kind of customization you may have on your installation to make sure it is not related to the code after addition of the theme.

D) If you have cache plugin or your hosting service provider has a cache system or if you use services such as CloudFlare, make sure that cache of all those services and plugins are cleared.

E) A rare case of the icon error you are experiencing: Try disable all 3rd party plugins and check if it fixes the problem.

If you still encounter problems regarding the wrong CSS call of the icons kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note feature to follow up the case for you.

Thank you.