Live page reverts to latin

When I view my homepage on a computer or iPad, my homepage shows what it should. On a phone, it reverts back to the latin template. This is the case when checking on an iphone, but also when selecting the “487-767px” and “480px and smaller” icons on cornerstone to see what it will look like on those devices.

I have no idea why this is or how to fix it as I thought that X theme was automatically responsive to different devices, rather than reverting to latin on small devices. I have used a x theme template.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your site and I can tell that you started this from a demo contents. And because of this, you simply replace the demo contents with your own. What happened is that there are sections that were hidden on smaller screens and this is part of the demo contents. You should have deleted this sections and also made sure that all your sections is visible in all screens. You edited the sections that is only visible to desktops and forgot to edit the sections for small screens. To resolve your issue, please edit your homepage back in Cornerstone. You will have to use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area. In each of the section settings, go to the “Customize” tab and make sure that the Hide During Breakpoints options is disabled so that all sections will be visible in all screen sizes. You can then delete any of the sections that contents the “Lorem Ipsum” text.

To know more about Hide During Breakpoints option, please check this out:

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello I am having the same problem. keeps on showing up in latin on mobile devices. I have gone into skeleton mode but can not find the “customize” tab in order to “hide during breakpoints”. can you help me further?

Hey @dovbermarcus,

Please open a separate thread because the cause of your problem might be different. In your thread, please give us the URL of the page with problem. Also give more details and screenshots.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.