Link URL to scroll bottom anchor in Slider Setting Masthead

Hi the team,

1> Referring to this thread, would we be able to add the URL link to the scroll bottom anchor now? From the dev inspector,

I tried by adding the url to "href=#" and it works but where I can add in the backend.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Hey @Mittavalleybeef,

The users in the thread you referred to were using Pro and it’s not currently possible using the Pro header.

You’re using X and it only has the Classic Header where the Slider Above Masthead feature can be used. Here’s the setup instruction.

Hope that helps.

Hi the team,

Thanks for the link.

First of all, we don’t want to do a one-page navigation. We just want to have a full-screen home page and then click the down arrow to the next page ie About Us.

But I can’t find the place in the set-up instruction to add an URL to link to the next page. Here is the image of our home page

This is the home page so we need to link it to the next page.
Where can I add the URL?

Thank you very much.
Kind Rgards,

I see. The scroll bottom anchor only scrolls down. Linking it to another page is not possible. Custom development is required for that.

Thank you for understanding.

That’s a pity. Thank you for letting us know.

Kind Regards,

You’re welcome.

Hi there,

I am wondering with your answer that “The scroll bottom anchor only scrolls down. Linking it to another page is not possible. Custom development is required for that.”. However, I have just browsed the demo on Integrity 1 http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/. It is exactly what I needed a support for. Click the scroll down from the Home Page and it links to the next page. So how the Integrity 1 demo do that. Where to add the URL?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing a video recording of what’s happening on your end with that demo? The scroll bottom only scrolls it down when I checked that demo.

Thanks!

Thanks. No probs. I find my solution.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.