Link to demo download in new localhost xTheme & Child install?

Hi, just installed a new localhost on my desktop to do some new site testing. Haven’t used Xtheme in quite a while so a bit rusty. Have my Xtheme license installed no problem, installed child license. Looking to mess around with one of the demos, the Church demo, but on the validation page in WP, where it shows I’m validated (I downloaded a few of the extensions already), there is no section for downloading any demo. I checked online and in the forum and can’t find the same problem. It’s not a Pro install, it’s the regular Xtheme and Xtheme child. I have scrolled up and down, looked in other places. I saw the Templates link, but when I clicked on it it’s empty. there is a note to download but is that only for Pro users? Any advice would be very welcome! Cheers!

Have checked over and over, still no place on the theme validation page for downloading the demos. Could really use a bit of help. thanks

edited to add: I see on user forum that there were problems with this before and as of Feb 2019, it was a bug that was not resolved? Has this been fixed?

Hello @ChristieK,

Thanks for writing in!

In the latest release, we have retired most of the standard demo sites. We also moved the demo sites in the Design Cloud. You can go to **X > Design Cloud > Sites ** and install the Church demo.

Our former Expanded Demos are now called Sites and are included as part of Design Cloud. Importing a Site from Design Cloud works just like installing an Expanded Demo previously.

We have retired Standard Demos, although we will taking a select few of those designs and making new Sites from them.

Hope this helps.

I"m not using the Pro version, so does Design Cloud assets work with regular X?

Edited: Never mind, found it, thanks for the help!

We’re glad that you’ve found the solution, @ChristieK.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.